Skip to main content
Why join the AEU?
Who can join?
How to apply
Direct Debit Agreement
Update your details
Change or Update your direct debit details
Graduate - Upgrade to Full Membership
Tax Statement of AEU membership subscriptions
How to resign
Change or Update your credit card details
Payment by Credit Card for Subscription Notice
Organise your workplace
Strategic Plan 2020-22
COVID safe learning
Every School Every Child
Stop Marshall's TAFE cuts
Enterprise Bargaining (TAFE)
Enterprise Agreements and Awards
Acts and Regulations
Health & Safety
School Services Officers
Events & Courses
AEU Events Planner
RAN training certificates
Travel & Accommodation
Classroom management scholarship
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
TAFE New Workplace Reps 2022
This day will orient TAFE workplace representatives as Sub Branch Secretaries (SBS) within our campaigning union.
We will work together on:
Purpose and responsibilities of the SBS role
Sub Branch Growth
Campaigning on a Federal and State level
Dates and Times
Friday 8 April 2022, 10:00am - 5:00pm
Elected TAFE Sub Branch Secretaries
AEU Conference Centre - 163 Greenhill Road Parkside, 5063
*AEU policy now requires you to be COVID vaccinated to attend event onsite. You will need to show proof upon entry to the building.
How to Register
- To register you will need to create a member account.
- Click sign in at the top right corner of the webpage and click forgot password (even if you don't have an account) and follow the prompts.
- Once you have a member account a 'register' button will appear on the event page.
- Click 'register' and then scroll to the bottom on the event page and 'proceed to checkout'. You must complete 'checkout' for your registration to be complete - even with free training and events.
- Click submit order and you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you created your account with.
if you need assistance.
*Currently AEU SA is undergoing a system transition and the above registration method is now preferred. However if you are having difficulties creating a member account you can
Please note: eventually you will be required to have a member account through this platform.
This training has been highlighted as eligible for support requests. Please click the links provided and submit your request.
8/04/2022 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
163 Greenhill Road Parkside AEU CONFERENCE CENTRE
Support Request Instructions
Certain members may be eligible to apply for travel and accommodation support or for relief staff funding for this event.
To check your eligibility and to apply, follow the link below. When you have finished,
remember to return to this page
to complete your registration for the event.
(If you don't apply here, there will also be a link to apply in your confirmation email.)