Skip to main content
Why join the AEU?
Who can join?
How to apply
Direct Debit Agreement
Update your details
Change or Update your direct debit details
Graduate - Upgrade to Full Membership
Tax Statement of AEU membership subscriptions
How to resign
Change or Update your credit card details
Payment by Credit Card for Subscription Notice
Organise your workplace
Strategic Plan 2020-22
COVID safe learning
Support Staff Week
Conversion to permanency
Enterprise Agreements and Awards
Acts and Regulations
Health & Safety
School Services Officers
Events & Courses
AEU Events Planner
RAN training certificates
Travel & Accommodation
Classroom management scholarship
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
TRT Professional Learning 2022 - Term 3
Session 3 - WHS for TRTs
Dates and Times
Term 1: Tuesday 15 March 2022, 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Term 2: Tuesday 14 June 2022, 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Term 3: Tuesday 6 September 2022, 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Term 4: Tuesday 29 November 2022, 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Term 1: AEU TRT Best Practice Guidelines
Term 2: Winning over hints and tips for TRTs
Term 3: WHS for TRTs
Term 4: Teacher Registration Board and Australian Professional Standards
AEU TRT Members
Online via Zoom
*Zoom details will be emailed to your nominated email address approximately 24 hours before the event.
Australian Professional Standards
This training is mapped against the following standards:
- 7.4 Engage with professional training networks and broader communities
How to Register
*Please note: registration from this event page is for
Term 3 only.
Please look for the dates above listed on the 'TRT Professional Learning 2022' information page to register for other sessions
- To register you will need to create a member account.
- Click sign in at the top right corner of the webpage and click forgot password (even if you don't have an account) and follow the prompts.
- Once you have a member account a 'register' button will appear on the event page.
- Click 'register' and then scroll to the bottom on the event page and 'proceed to checkout' You must complete 'checkout' for your registration to be complete - even with free training and events.
- Click submit order and you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you created your account with.
if you need assistance.
*Currently AEU SA is undergoing a system transition and the above registration method is now preferred. However if you are having difficulties creating a member account you can
Please note: eventually you will be required to have a member account through this platform.
6/09/2022 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Zoom ONLINE COURSE
If there is a
button above, click the button then scroll to the bottom of the page and click
Proceed to Checkout
Note that you must checkout your registration, even when there is no cost.