Skip to main content
Why join the AEU?
Who can join?
How to apply
Direct Debit Agreement
Update your details
Change or Update your direct debit details
Graduate - Upgrade to Full Membership
Tax Statement of AEU membership subscriptions
How to resign
Change or Update your credit card details
Payment by Credit Card for Subscription Notice
Organise your workplace
Strategic Plan 2020-22
COVID safe learning
Every School Every Child
Stop Marshall's TAFE cuts
Enterprise Bargaining (TAFE)
Enterprise Agreements and Awards
Acts and Regulations
Health & Safety
School Services Officers
Events & Courses
AEU Events Planner
RAN training certificates
Travel & Accommodation
Classroom management scholarship
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Teacher Hacks and Other Life Lessons
4 sessions that will save you time over the year
We know you are busy! That is why you need this course Teacher Hacks and Other Life Lessons is 4 sessions that will save you the time back over the year.
We have experienced teachers, Principals, lawyers and chefs all giving you the heads up on what you need to get you though. Including:
- Facing report time
- Department forms
- Classroom Management
- Getting ahead.
- Your safety and more!
Be one of the first 20 to sign up for session one to get an AEU mug and lanyard.
to get a full program.
Dates and Times
Session 1: Thursday 24 February 2022, 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Session 2: Thursday 10 March 2022, 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Session 3: Thursday 24 March 2022, 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Session 4: Thursday 7 April 2022, 4:30pm - 6:00pm
New teachers within their first 2 years of teaching
AEU Members: Free
Not a member yet? $44.00 Please follow this
link to make payment
Online via Zoom
*Zoom details will be emailed to your nominated email address approximately 24 hours before the event.
Australian Professional Standards
This training is mapped against the following standards:
- 7.2 Comply with legislative, administrative and organisational requirements
- 7.4 Engage with professional training networks and broader communities
How to Register
*Registering for Teacher Hacks and Other Life Lessons will register you for all four sessions. If you are unable to attend a session closer to the date please let us know.
- To register you will need to create a member account. If you are not a member please email
and complete the payment form at the link above.
- Click sign in at the top right corner of the webpage and click forgot password (even if you don't have an account) and follow the prompts.
- Once you have a member account a 'register' button will appear on the event page.
- Click 'register' and then scroll to the bottom on the event page and 'proceed to checkout' You must complete 'checkout' for your registration to be complete - even with free training and events.
- Click submit order and you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you created your account with.
if you need assistance.
*Currently AEU SA is undergoing a system transition and the above registration method is now preferred. However if you are having difficulties creating a member account you can
Please note: eventually you will be required to have a member account through this platform.
AEU SA Union Training Team
Phone: (08) 8172 6300
24/02/2022 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Zoom ONLINE COURSE
If there is a
button above, click the button then scroll to the bottom of the page and click
Proceed to Checkout
Note that you must checkout your registration, even when there is no cost.