Skip to main content
Why join the AEU?
Who can join?
How to apply
Direct Debit Agreement
Update your details
Change or Update your direct debit details
Graduate - Upgrade to Full Membership
Tax Statement of AEU membership subscriptions
How to resign
Change or Update your credit card details
Payment by Credit Card for Subscription Notice
Organise your workplace
Strategic Plan 2020-22
COVID safe learning
Every School Every Child
Stop Marshall's TAFE cuts
Enterprise Bargaining (TAFE)
Enterprise Agreements and Awards
Acts and Regulations
Health & Safety
School Services Officers
Events & Courses
AEU Events Planner
RAN training certificates
Travel & Accommodation
Classroom management scholarship
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Join us to get a scorecard of what politicians plan for TAFE
Who has TAFE's best interests at the forefront of their mind?
Join us to get a scorecard of what politicians plan for TAFE and hear about new initiatives, successes and joy in the TAFE system during the pandemic. Catering will be invited for the in-person attendees.
Date and Time
Thursday 17 February 2022, 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Everyone: AEU members, TAFE staff and public
This event will be set up in a hybrid format
If you would like to attend in person: 163 Greenhill Road, Parkside, 5063 (AEU policy requires proof of COVID vaccinations upon entry)
If you would like to attend online: Zoom - a link will be sent out approximately 24 hours before the event
How to Register
*If you are not a member and would like to attend as the general public please email
- To register you will need to create a member account.
- Click sign in at the top right corner of the webpage and click forgot password (even if you don't have an account) and follow the prompts.
- Once you have a member account a 'register' button will appear on the event page.
- Click 'register' and then scroll towards the bottom on the event page and select a registration option.
- 'Proceed to checkout' You must complete 'checkout' for your registration to be complete - even with free training and events.
- Click submit order and you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you created your account with.
if you need assistance.
*Currently AEU SA is undergoing a system transition and the above registration methods is now preferred. However if you are having difficulties creating a member account you can
Please note: eventually you will be required to have a member account through this platform.
17/02/2022 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
163 Greenhill Road, Parkside or Zoom AEU CONFERENCE CENTRE/ZOOM
If there is a
button above, click the button then scroll to the bottom of the page and click
Proceed to Checkout
Note that you must checkout your registration, even when there is no cost.