Skip to main content
Why join the AEU?
Who can join?
How to apply
Direct Debit Agreement
Update your details
Change or Update your direct debit details
Graduate - Upgrade to Full Membership
Tax Statement of AEU membership subscriptions
How to resign
Change or Update your credit card details
Payment by Credit Card for Subscription Notice
Organise your workplace
Strategic Plan 2020-22
COVID safe learning
Every School Every Child
Stop Marshall's TAFE cuts
Enterprise Bargaining (TAFE)
Enterprise Agreements and Awards
Acts and Regulations
Health & Safety
School Services Officers
Events & Courses
AEU Events Planner
RAN training certificates
Travel & Accommodation
Classroom management scholarship
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
SBS Huddle - Building Strong Sub Branches
Term 1 SBS Huddle - Building stronger sub branches through shared purpose (advice from the field)
Join this short session to hear directly from the AEU President on current critical union matters for member representatives.
Hear from other union reps about how they bring union culture to their sites and work through issues.
Term 1: Building stronger sub branches through shared purpose (advice from the field)
Dates and Times
Term 1: Thursday 3 March 2022, 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Term 2: Thursday 5 May 2022, 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Term 3: Thursday 28 July 2022, 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Term 4: Thursday 20 October 2022, 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Elected SBS, AEU workplace representatives and WOC (Workplace Organising Committee) team members
Online via Zoom
*Zoom details will be emailed to your nominated email address approximately 24 hours before the event.
Australian Professional Standards
This training is mapped against the following standards:
- 7.4 Engage with professional training networks and broader communities
How to Register
*Please note: registration from this event page is for Term 1 only. Please look out further information regarding other terms on the 'Events and Courses' homepage to register for other sessions.
- To register you will need to create a member account.
- Click sign in at the top right corner of the webpage and click forgot password (even if you don't have an account) and follow the prompts.
- Once you have a member account a 'register' button will appear on the event page.
- Click 'register' and then scroll to the bottom on the event page and 'proceed to checkout' You must complete 'checkout' for your registration to be complete - even with free training and events.
- Click submit order and you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you created your account with.
if you need assistance.
*Currently AEU SA is undergoing a system transition and the above registration method is now preferred. However if you are having difficulties creating a member account you can
Please note: eventually you will be required to have a member account through this platform.
3/03/2022 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Zoom ONLINE COURSE
If there is a
button above, click the button then scroll to the bottom of the page and click
Proceed to Checkout
Note that you must checkout your registration, even when there is no cost.