Date and Time:
Wednesday 10 July 2019
9.15am – 3.30pm
AEU members and potential members.
AEU SA members: $77.00 (including GST).
Potential members: $385.00 (Including GST).
If the corporate world sees the future of education as data and profit, how do educational professionals see it?
Join us on 10 July to explore inspiration, ideas and challenges that face education now and in the future.
- Correna Haythorpe, Federal President, AEU
- Professor Martin Westwell, Chief Executive, SACE
- Angelo Gavrielatos, Project Director, Education International
- Shona Reid, Executive Director, Reconciliation SA
- Edwin Kemp Attrill, Act Now Artistic Director and community arts practitioner
- Professor Patricia McLaughlin, Chief Investigator, STEM in situ, Associate Professor RMIT
- Paul Clapton Caputo, DfE – Learning Technologies, Leadership Development
- David Coulter, Preschool Director and AEU Executive member
- Angela Faulkenberg, President, SAPPA
- Peter Mader, President, SASPA
- Ray Marino, President, SAASLA
- Kendall Proud, Teacher and AEU Executive member
To view the dynamic program and speaker biographies for this event please click here.
This workshop has been mapped against the following Australian Professional Standards for Teachers:
7.4 Engage with professional teaching networks and broader communities.
Registrations are now closed for this conference.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org