- Date and Time: Wednesday 1 March 2023, Term 1 Week 5, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Venue: Online via Zoom*
*Zoom details will be emailed to your nominated email address approximately 24 hours before the event.
- Open to: AEU Members only. Principals, AEU Representatives, Teacher Representatives, Ancillary Staff Representatives and Sub-branch members are welcome to attend.
- Cost: Free for AEU members.
Please note funding for attendance at AEU member PAC training should be funded at the local level. For example, via accessing the School Operating Grant, Training and Development.
AEU member PAC training is offered to ensure all AEU members with an interest or responsibility in school human resource matters can access, investigate and discuss elements of the Enterprise Agreement and other documents in relation to PAC decisions.
This information/knowledge focused session will encourage further development of skills and experience as part of participating in PAC and Sub Branch work during the year.
AEU members will be encouraged to undertake a PAC refresher course every 5 years.
- update knowledge and develop understanding of the role of PAC, including relevant Enterprise Agreement 2020 elements
- develop knowledge to undertake their PAC role in line with legislative, administrative and organisational requirements
- actively engage in industrial content to broaden their knowledge of Enterprise Agreements, Acts and Awards
- apply knowledge through problem solving processes related to PAC matters.
| Date and Time
| Wednesday 1 March 2023, Term 1 Week 5, 1:00pm-4:00pm
| Wednesday 12 April 2023, Term 1 Week 11, 1:00pm-4:00pm
| Thursday 20 April 2023, SCHOOL HOLIDAYS 10:00am01:00pm
|| In-person subject to SA Health
Australian Professional Standards
This training is mapped against the following standards:
- 7.2 - Comply with legislative, administrative and organisational requirements
How to Register
Please login to register: Click this link for instructions
*Currently AEU SA is undergoing a system transition and the above registration method is now preferred. Alternatively contact [email protected] and we can assist you with your event registration.