Personnel Advisory Committee
The Personnel Advisory committee in schools is the vital human resources consultative group. With representation of all staff, including a dedicated AEU representative elected by AEU members, it is important AEU PAC representatives have access to resources including the PAC handbook, training and dispute resolution models.
A strong partnership between the PAC and the Principal is crucial as the PAC group is fundamental in ensuring that effective staff consultation occurs which leads to informed decision making processes in relation to human resource management.
Aims and objectives of training:
- Foster a consistent, collaborative and cooperative approach to the operation of PACs in sites
- Build on industrial/human resource knowledge
- Build on experience and develop knowledge of best practice PAC processes, including good consultation principles
- Encourage questions and exploration of the issues challenging PACs
- Consideration of the practical application of both the on-line and the face to face training in participant’s sites.
PAC handbook: click here
Enterprise Agreement: click here
Online PAC training: click here to register. Please check the availability of Face to Face training before enrolling for the course.
AEU/DECD Face to face PAC training dates: AEU SA PAC Event Page
AEU/DECD Face to face PAC training registration: Link to PLINK