Change of direct debit or credit card details


To notify the AEU of changes to the account or credit card from which your membership subscription is deducted, please complete the appropriate form and fax or mail to the AEU.


Change of direct debit account details (MS Word)

Change of automatic credit card details (MS Word)

Bookmark and Share